Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bad Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf.

I found this photo on Facebook so if its yours and you want me to credit you please let me know.  Just don't ask me to remove it because I think its cool and I'd kind of like to keep it up.

I am always on the look out for story lines that are different.  It doesn't matter if its  movie, a TV series, an eBook, whatever.  I cannot stand when a writer rehashes the same old damn story with different characters or whatever.

The picture on the left s an example of the kind of things I want to see.  A sexy red riding hood and the big bad wolf appears to be her lover.  That would make an awesome story line.  Its almost along the lines of the movie "Wolves I Have Been" which I watched as a teenager and loved.

The stories I write are always based on dreams I've had.  There are a few reasons for this.  The number 1 reason being is because I tend to have very vivid, detailed, and bizarre dreams in a regular basis I might as well make use of them.  #2, People are always telling me I should turn my dreams into books.  #3.  Some great works of literature are based on dreams.  I' not saying my writing will ever be great works of literature because I don't think I'm THAT good, but its a formula that seems to have worked in the past so why not try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment