Wednesday, April 1, 2015

There's a storm on the horizon.

I haven't written in months and I'm feeling a little artsy with my words this afternoon, but there really is a storm on the horizon.  The sunny spring sky has slowly been turning grey all afternoon and when I was outside a little while ago I heard the distant sound of thunder.  I LOVE the sound of thunder.  It doesn't matter if its far away or right over my head.

Today we found a nice store that is very excited to have my husbands beautiful furniture made from pallet wood on its floor.  I'm happy for him.  I know its what he wants because its what he loves to do, but I'm a little worried about the time he spends making furniture taking away from the time were supposed to be spending on our new cob house and I have serious doubts about how much money he will be making from it.

I guess he could say the same thing for my books though.  I've only completed and published one and I've only sold copies to people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment